9726 S. Virginia St.
Reno, NV 89511
· The Ferrari 348 is a mid-engined, rear wheel drive V8-powered 2-seat sports car produced by Italian automaker Ferrari, replacing the 328 in 1989 and continuing until 1995. It was the final V8 mid-engine model developed under the direction of Enzo Ferrari before his death, commissioned to production posthumously. Offered is this excellent example of a 1990 348TS. With just 55,115 original miles this Ferrari is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. The price of the 348's have bottomed out and are destined to increase in value. The timing belt service was completed in September 2017, at the same time Hill Engineering Tensioners and a new water pump was installed. A recent transmission service with Redline Oil and new brake pads make this Ferrari a true pleasure to drive. A new stainless steel aftermarket exhaust system gives this Ferrari an amazing sound. Finished in Rosso Corsa over a tan leather interior, this classic color combination is distinctly Ferrari. Please feel free to call James Krueger with any questions at 775-629-6167.
We have a clear title and own all of our cars. Ask us about shipping and financing. Call, text, or email anytime!
- 1990 Ferrari 348 TS
- Last mid-engine V8 designed under Enzo Ferrari
- Rosso Corsa over Tan
- Timing belt service completed in September, 2017
- New stainless steel aftermarket exhaust system
- 55,115 original miles
- Removable targa top
- Runs and drives excellent
- No warning lights
- Recent transmission service with Redline oil
- 3.4 Liter Tipo F119 V8
- Gated 5-speed manual transmission
- Designed by Pininfarina